Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Short and Sweet

Today was a great day! I’ll keep this short and sweet today because my shoulder is killing me. When the doctor worked on it yesterday it really flared it up. I didn’t blog yesterday because I was so tired last night I just couldn’t keep my eyes open. A brief review of yesterday; I went to see my doctor and they think I might have a tear in my rotator cuff. I went and applied for four different jobs, but I don’t know if I’ll get them. I came home and went to get hay with Danny. Then we came back home and I went to bed pretty early.

Today Charity came over for chocolate coffee. She brought two of her adorable children who are the best behaved and have wonderful manners. We talked over coffee and I made some cinnamon rolls and melted some chocolate in my melting pot. I put out strawberries, apples, oranges, and grapes to eat with it. We had a wonderful time visiting and we went to see all of the animals.


After she left I cleaned up a little bit and then it was off to get Ciara. I missed her so much this time while she was gone. I was ready to have her home. She was in a great mood when I picked her up and was talking my leg off. We came home and snuggled for a little bit, then she went and fed all the animals by herself today. I was so thankful because my shoulder is hurting me so very bad. Then I made dinner and we headed to church.

I ended up taking the max amount of pain medicine today because my right shoulder is hurting me so bad. It’s left me in somewhat of a fog and very sleepy. But I also feel a peace. Also Danny is staying home tonight because they had so many people working today that he didn’t need to go in. I think I’ve had enough of this wonderful day. I’m heading to bed with a pain patch and sleep like a baby tonight.

Melissa Fitzwilliam

No comments:

Post a Comment