Saturday, January 9, 2010

I Need a Change of Heart...

I need a change of heart.
I need God to start a new fire within me.
I need to let go of past hurts and not allow bitterness any place in my life.
I need to be more honest.
I need to stop pretending to be someone I’m not to make others happy.
I need to live life to the fullest.
I need to stop taking granted those that I love and hold dear to my heart.
I need to be a better friend.
I need to pray more.
I need to stop doing what’s best for everyone around me and start taking better care of me.
I need to not be so selfish.
I need to get up earlier and not sleep so late.
I need to embrace life and the beauty it offers me.
I need to say I love you more.
I need to stop being so critical.
I need to laugh more and be more goofy.
I need to be a better mom.
I need to be a better child of God.
I need to reach out more and hold back less.
I need to be a solider for God.
I need to be more involved in my Sunday school lessons.
I need to love me better and not be so hard on myself.
I need to be a more devoted wife.
I need to see more of the beauty that God has made for me.
I need to hear people better and listen to what they have to say.
I need to communicate better and be watch of how I say things.
I need to find that inter writer in me and find my artistic abilities again.
I need to do more housework.
I need to praise God more and ask for less.
I need to seek God more in my daily activities.
I need to get in touch with old friends who mean so much to me.
I need to know that I a beloved child of God said so.
I need to believe God.
I need to find the humor in life and not be so pessimistic.
I need to love the people of this world and not love the world.
I need to cry happy tears more.
I need to be powerfully moved in the Spirit.
I need an unquenchable thirst for God’s Word.
I need insatiable hunger for His law.
I need to be all that I am not and less of what I am.
I need a change of heart.

Melissa Fitzwilliam

No comments:

Post a Comment