Tuesday, January 12, 2010

For My Lord...

Where will today lead me
What will I do
Where will You take me
I long to follow You
I look to You for answers
I want to find Your way
I will seek You only
For all of my days
You are my source of joy
My forever Bride Groom
One day You will come for me
That day is coming soon
I wait for you patiently
Your face I long to see
I want to feel Your touch
As You hold me gently
You are all I need
You are my all in all
Everything I need is in You
You answer me when I call
How could I ask for more than Your love
When it’s the only thing I need
Nothing can satisfy me the way You do
I will follow where You lead
I serve a risen Savior
I serve the King of Kings
I love You with all my heart
On You I will always lean
I love You Lord with all that I am
I bow before Your throne
I humble myself before You
You call me Your own

Melissa Fitzwilliam

1 comment:

  1. That is beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

    -Crystal

    ReplyDelete