Thursday, January 14, 2010

"I Love You" by Ciara Martin

Yesterday Ciara wrote a beautiful poem for my mom and grandma. She has such talent even with how young she is. She says she’s working on one for me so I can’t wait to see what it will be like. So here’s her poem…

I Love You

Every breath I take I take for you
All my skies that are gray have now turned blue
I wake up in the morning to see your face
Or your shiny blue eyes filled with grace
You make me laugh, you make me smile
Our time together is worth while
We’re bound together, we’re meant to be
We’re like sisters, you and me
And though you’re far you’re my shining star
You’ll always be locked in my heart
My heart is your home and always will be
You’re the one who holds the key
My heart is like an ocean filled with secrets
But you’re the one who knows how to reach it
Your love is unending and always will be
You’re the only one who can see past me
You’re my map in the woods, my light in the dark
The needle that seams my broken heart
God has chosen you
To pull me through
When I can’t make it on my own
It’s truly amazing the love you have shown
You’re beautiful, kind, breath taking too
What I’m trying to say is that I love you.
Ciara Martin

I thought she did a great job on this. I’m so proud of her and all that she is. I think she did an awesome job with this and I can’t wait to see her talent grow and unfold. She blesses my heart so much. I am one proud mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment