Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Reveries So Sweet....

Sleep eludes me, it’s so hard to find
I try to search for it but there’s much on my mind
I yearn to have it on this lonely night
Arms of my Savior hold me ‘til dawns first light
Give me reveries that are oh so sweet
Let restful sleep take me deep
Lull me gently with Your soft spoken Word
Giving me a peace of eternity secured
Let me dream of Your precious face
Being held in the arms of grace
Holding Your hand, walking side by side
In Your embrace let me hide
Midnight Angel come hold me now
In silent prayer my head I bow
Wisk me off to the stars
Take me anywhere, take me far
Hold me close safe in Your arms
Far away from any harms
My Lord, My God bring me soft sleep
With dreams of You that my heart may keep…
Don’t be elusive come to me
Bringing me reveries so sweet



I couldn't sleep tonight, so I made me a bowl of cereal and started writing and this is what came out. Now I think I'm going to bed lol...

Melissa Fitzwilliam

No comments:

Post a Comment