Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Random...

So I’m sitting here with Ciara tonight watching her eat and it’s making me hungry. She says she’ll make me something but I don’t know what I want to eat. I’m not super hungry but hungry enough to know I want something. This has been my day; random. It’s been my theme for today; random. Nothing of great significance just random.

We went to get Danny’s hair cut today. It was getting too long for him to wear to work. He asked me to go with him (random idea) so I wouldn’t have to sit at the house by myself. The thought had a certain appeal to me because I was not liking the idea of sitting here all by myself. So I jumped in the truck and headed into town with him. There was no particular reason for me to go, but it seemed like the thing to do. What’s there to explain about a hair cut? He got his hair cut. Woohoo! Just kidding on that one, but it was uneventful.

After we left there he decides he wants to take me out for lunch (can we say random?). He was asking me about all these different places and I really didn’t care. We’re driving down Reno and we see this new place called “Basil” and it’s some Mediterranean place. I was a little leery because I love this one Middle Eastern place called “The Olive Branch” and I don’t see where any place could compare to it. So we go in there and eat and the place (this little random place) is wonderful! I’m talking, some seriously good food! It made my afternoon!

We left there and went to the feed store to get a couple bags of feed. We didn’t get that much, just enough to get us through next pay day. I didn’t unload anything per doctor’s orders! I was so proud of myself…that was incredibly hard not to do. But the horses got fed and the feed was unloaded and Danny simply knew I couldn’t do it.

I went and picked up Ciara and headed home. We didn’t do much other than the fact that she randomly gets this desire to clean the house and she helps me clean up the kitchen (yea that is completely rare and random). She’s such a good daughter. I’m so blessed to have a wonderful family. We went to church and it was a great service. I got home only to have Danny leaving for work. I miss him so much on the nights that he’s gone!

Well I’ve got to get headed to bed. I’m going to Ciara’s play tomorrow morning then I’m heading off to Tara’s house for our coffee date. It will prove to be a fun day. A very busy day, but a fun one. This has been random thoughts thrown together because my mind is running a million miles a minute. What can I say this is all just random events happening in a day in my oh so random life…

Melissa Fitzwilliam

No comments:

Post a Comment