Monday, January 11, 2010

Another Day....

Well I’m assuming that today’s blog will be fairly short because it didn’t seem like there was a ton going on today. I did start my day really early because Danny had to be at the doctor’s at 7:40 this morning to get the shot in his head. It ended up being a pretty neat thing because there were a state senator there and a state representative there to watch the procedure. They are trying to get legislation passed to where only certified doctors can do this shot which I think is a great thing! So Danny got the shot and it seemed to start helping right away.

After that we headed to Anita’s office. This was the first time Danny went with me and I think he had a good time seeing how well I was doing. We talked about a party coming up this weekend at my mom’s house that I don’t want to go to and ideas on how to get out of it. In the end we decided to go but to have an escape plan to cut out early. I’m also thinking about looking for a part time job, but I don’t know where God is leading me yet. I was thinking about something in retail, but I’m just not sure yet.

Then we headed to the herbal store to get some vitamins for Danny and me. I just love that store! If I were rich I could stay in there forever and be the healthiest person you would know. But since I’m not rich I just got my one bottle of magnesium and called it good. Then we headed home and we were both pretty wore out from getting up so early.

I started cleaning right away. I knew Pastor Don and Jean would be coming over tonight. I still had to move furniture around in the living room and clean up the kitchen and the dining room. Then I sat down and got caught up on my Bible reading. Tara gave me this daily reading for the Bible and it’s working out so great. With this I should be able to get through the entire Bible this year with no problem. When I got done I decided to do something fun and I danced on DDR for awhile and the boys came up and played with me for awhile. After that I was so wore out I laid down and took an hour and a half nap.

I got up and had me a little chili for dinner and finished picking up the kitchen. Jean called and asked if it would be a good time to come over and I said sure. So they came over and visited for a little while and we taught them how to play Farkle. We had a good time and now we have another couple to play dice with. As they were leaving Danny went down to feed the horses and now we are getting ready to watch “Chuck” on TV. After we’re done watching that I’ll probably watch “The Bachelor” and call it an evening. It seemed like a busy day, but in retrospect I guess it wasn’t as busy as I thought. I was happy to get caught up on readying my Bible and I might just do some Bible study before I head to bed. We’ll see…

Melissa Fitzwilliam

No comments:

Post a Comment