Friday, December 11, 2009

You Will Get Me Through...

Can you hear my cry? Can you see my frustration?
What could I possibly do to change this situation?
There is no where that I can turn that is my own.
No private place where I would seek to be alone.
Inside I’m screaming, but outside I act fine.
I’m always searching and trying out to walk that fine line.
How can you help me, what will You do.
I’m tired of acting; I must be freed soon.
You are my only hope so I come to You,
Trying to find out how You will get me through.
Hear my cry, see my frustration,
Only You can change this situation.
I know where to turn, and it’s only to You.
You are my hiding place, where I run to.
You hear my scream and know I’m not fine.
You assure me there’s no reason to walk that fine line.
You alone can help me, it’s what You do.
And You tell me I’ll be freed soon.
You are my only hope so I come to You,
Knowing somehow You will get me through.

Melissa Fitzwilliam

No comments:

Post a Comment