Friday, December 4, 2009

Outside Again...

Well we are going back outside to work again today but I am happy to report not on the hot wire fence! I’ve had enough jolts to last me awhile. Today should be fairly productive because we are going to be working on the regular fence and then cleaning out the shed so we can get to the Christmas stuff. That also means I have to clean the house so we can even get the Christmas stuff and for the life of me I don’t want to do it! I’m not saying I’m not in a holiday mood; I just don’t want to put all that stuff up only to take it all down in a month. It’s not pointless, just so much work! But, like always, I will get out there and get it all done. Maybe if I put on some Christmas music it will get me in the mood. As for me at this moment I’m drinking my chocolate coffee and procrastinating on getting up and getting dressed to go outside. It’s so cold out there and I woke up with one of my headaches this morning so maybe that’s why I don’t want to do anything. Not really, I haven’t been wanting to do this from the word go. I don’t have a lot of energy either. That’s crazy since normally I sleep at least ten hours a night. Maybe I’m sleeping too much… Just a thought. Well this isn’t getting anything done, but it’s getting plenty off my chest and my mind. However, that doesn’t get the work done! But I do think I will have one more cup of coffee before I tackle anything. Besides, Danny is playing gold on the Xbox so why shouldn’t I enjoy a little more coffee before I start my day. I’m sure I’ll report back later with the events of the day so stay tuned!

Melissa Fitzwilliam

No comments:

Post a Comment