Monday, December 7, 2009

Still Have a Flat...

Well we didn’t get the flat changed on my car today which means I’ll be driving the truck again tomorrow morning. Oh, joy! Danny says that he’ll get it changed tomorrow and then I can go in and get it fixed and the tires rotated. We did get part of the fence done today in the freezing cold. It got to the point where I couldn’t feel my fingers or my toes. I’m sure my nose was so red I could’ve passed for Rudolph. The fence is going to take much longer than either of us expected so I don’t know when I’m going to get the shed done. It looks like I’m barely going to get the Christmas stuff up then I’m going to have to turn right around and take it down again. I’m really trying to get myself into the Christmas spirit, but I’m having a hard time accomplishing that. One thing is for sure is it’s beginning to feel like Christmas with it being so cold outside. I did find out today that I will be losing my computer for a week come next Sunday so it can get cleaned up and get some anti-virus software on here. I don’t know what I’ll do without my computer for a full week! I must say I think I’m addicted to this thing! Well I think dinner is about done so I better run and feed these kiddos!

Melissa Fitzwilliam

No comments:

Post a Comment