Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Relatively Nice Day

Today was a relatively nice day. For the better part of the afternoon and evening we went and stayed with Ma while Roy went shopping. We were able to get her up and she played Farkle with us. She seemed to really enjoy herself. She has a black eye at the moment from a fall trying to go to the bathroom by herself (which she knows she is no supposed to do!). She says it’s pretty sore, which I’m not surprised by. Anyway, I was able to get a few things done around the house today, but it pretty much was non-productive. I did get a call from Michelle today and she told me I didn’t get the job at Keathley. I can’t say I’m surprised, but I was kind of hoping for it because we really need the money. But I figure God will give me a job when He’s ready for me to have one. The other reason I don’t have a job is because I am so amazingly picky! I have a schedule that requires a part time flexible job and you can’t find many of those. It’s hard to complain about money though when you only have one income coming in. But Danny understands and doesn’t seem to mind. He was of the mindset that the extra income would be nice, but as long as we watch what we’re doing, we should be ok. It does tend to make me nervous with Christmas coming up, but we will just have to be extra careful this year. Well I think I’m going to go relax for awhile and get caught up on my Bible study. I thought I had come to the end of the work on my current chapter, but it turns out I still have one more lesson to do. So there is no time like the present considering there is nothing else to do. Maybe if I relax I can get rid of this partial headache and not get a full one. Hopefully it will work out this way.

Melissa Fitzwilliam

No comments:

Post a Comment