Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Nerve of Some People!

I can’t believe the nerve of some people! I can’t understand why people build up such a strong hatred toward you when they barely know you. I’m dealing with this situation currently. I have someone being spitefully mean for no reason (and no it’s not my mother lol). I think they must lead a miserable existence. Not because they don’t like me but to be so negative about people. What is said on Facebook is just fragments of our lives. Never does it truly reflect our full person. Now the real question is how do you KINDLY deal with these kind of people. The Bible instructs me to love everyone and I can see with this particular person why that is such a hard thing to do. When I read a post about me from this person I was livid! No nice words would come to mind. They would like to remove me from their friend list, which is fine because I don’t want anyone to have me on there that doesn’t want me. The question is why would you add me in the first place if you can’t stand me? It just makes no sense! What is also mind boggling is I’ve never knowingly done anything to this person. I’ve always tried to treat this person with love because frankly it’s a family member. What really makes me upset is I’ve allowed myself to be so upset by it! Shame on me for letting other people affect me this way. It’s my fault for getting so upset. And at the end of the day, so what if they don’t like me. There are plenty of other people in my life that have been a lot closer to me that can’t stand me than this person. I just need to pick myself up (why did I let them knock me down in the first place! Grr) dust myself and start living life around people that truly love me!

Melissa Fitzwilliam

No comments:

Post a Comment