Monday, December 7, 2009

Flat Tire...

I woke up to a flat tire this morning and I wasn’t happy. That meant I had to drive the truck to take Ciara to school this morning. The truck makes me so nervous because it’s so big! I did ok, but was shaking the whole time I was driving it. Danny says he’s going to air up the tire and he wants me to take it to Hibbons so I can get the flat fixed and get the tires rotated. That should be fun. I hate sitting it Hibbons waiting for my turn. It always takes so incredibly long. In other news, we are headed outside to work on the fence again. Danny thinks we can get it done before he goes back to work on Wednesday. I hope so because the puppies are learning they can run down the street. They aren’t remotely afraid of cars and run right under them. The last thing I need is to lose another dog because it gets hit by a car. I took Annanias’s death so hard and I can’t imagine losing Elowyn or Asher. Ciara woke up this morning with her asthma in full swing. I wouldn’t have sent her to school if she hadn’t missed so many days so far. But she can’t afford to miss anymore school. She went out and worked on the rabbit hutch yesterday and did a great job on it, but she should know by now that all that mold and dust flares her up. Not only that but she spent the whole day outside which I’m sure didn’t help matters any. I might have to borrow Jason’s breathing machine again to get the asthma back under control. When she gets like this it seems that if we don’t do the breathing treatments she just gets worse. Back to the fence; I’m all bundled up ready to go. I look so pudgy with all these clothes on but at least I’ll be half way warm. I’m on my second cup of chocolate coffee (I love that stuff!) and hopefully it will help keep me warm as I go and work outside. I would be surprised if it makes it out of the thirty’s today. I don’t know why we waited so long to work on it. The next project is cleaning out the shed so we can finally get the Christmas decorations up. I’m still not in the mood to decorate, but it must be done. I’m thinking that I’ll have to clean out the shed by myself, unless we can get the whole fence done today. That leaves us all day tomorrow to work on the shed and I’ll need Danny’s help to get all the decorations in. I think I’ve given up on the thought that we can get all the girls out here to help. I figure this next weekend, when we don’t have the girls I can get all the decorations up. So much to do, with so little time. With this in mind I think I’ll have one more cup of coffee!

Melissa Fitzwilliam

No comments:

Post a Comment