Friday, December 11, 2009

Expensive Flat Tire!!!

Well my one flat now has gone to four bad tires! Not only were they balding, but they were starting to split. I went in for a free flat fix and it’s now going to cost us over $800.00! This was not the news I was expecting! We are really blessed that we didn’t have some kind of blow out in one of the tires while I was driving it. Talk about the divine hand of God protecting us!!! Not only that but they discovered my car needs to be aligned and that's another $60.00. What and expensive flat tire!

In other news, we had to go back to the ER again today for Danny’s headache. These headaches are getting worse and worse. I pray this doctor’s appointment on Monday will finally get him some relief. I know he’s sick of having to go to the ER and I’m beginning to wonder if the doctors don’t think he’s some kind of druggie. I think the only thing that’s saving him from those speculations is the fact he’s a police officer and we always call the doctor’s office first to see if they can get him in so he doesn’t have to go to the ER. They realize it’s our last option.

Well we didn’t get anything else done today so that means it’s all got to be done tomorrow. It seems like every day there seems to be more and more put off until the next day. I wonder if anyone else lives a life of procrastination the way we do. I don’t think there is anything on the agenda tonight so I might just curl up in the chair and get caught up on some TV. It’s too dark to get the Christmas stuff in now (and too cold) and I can’t think of anything else I wanted to get done here besides bills and that can wait until the morning. Just another day at the Fitzwilliam household!

No comments:

Post a Comment