Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Feeling the Pressure...

I’m really starting to feel the pressure of the upcoming Christmas holiday. We have so much to do and time is just flying by! Danny wants to get the fence done and I want to get the shed done so we can get the tree up and decorations out. I just don’t see how we are going to get it all done and with each day that passes the less and less I want to do it at all. We’ve never been this late in getting the Christmas stuff up! The house is a mess, the car still has a flat, the fence isn’t close to getting done, we need to go sit with Ma again today, the horses need feed and hay and we have to get it today, and we have to go to church tonight. With all this to do, guess what we’re doing? Sitting on our duffs! Here I am typing and he’s watching the TV. I just don’t have any drive to get anything done. I take Ciara to school then I come back home and go back to bed. I’m sleeping in every day till 11:30 and with half the day gone what can I possibly get done? I’m getting more and more frustrated with each passing day. Tomorrow I won’t be able to start in right away because I have my appointment with Anita. However I really need to go see her! I have so much to vent about and I need direction. Well Roy just called and we have to go sit with Ma. So here we go! I hope we get something on our list accomplished today!

Melissa Fitzwilliam

No comments:

Post a Comment