Monday, February 8, 2010

Job Interview...

Well I went for my job interview today and I think it went very well. They want me to come back in the morning to start training so I don’t see how it could’ve gone any better. The one problem that seems to be making itself known is money yet again. They are offering me $7.25 per hour plus commission, but (always that but) you have to wear their clothes. They give you 3 weeks to get your outfits together, but we don’t have the money for me to be shopping. I talked to Danny about it tonight and left the decision up to him. I told him how expensive their clothes are and he cringed like I did. However, we both can’t see how I don’t take the job because we need it so bad.

We haven’t decided yet if I’m going to buy the clothes outright or if we are going to put it on a credit card. They prefer for you to pay cash for your clothes, but last time I checked I didn’t have money lying around. I don’t mean to sound so sarcastic, but it is what it is. So I guess I’m getting up in the morning to go to training. I wish I was more excited about this, but I’m still nervous if I’m doing the will of God. The best thing I can do now is follow the lead of my husband and listen to his counsel. I just pray if this isn’t the job He wants for me He lets me know and know soon. God surely hasn’t opened any other doors, so I’m walking through the only one that is open.

When I got through with the interview I went to pt. It’s going well, but I’m not sure if I will be able to continue because of the job. The pt office takes their last patient at 3:30 and that’s the same time I have to pick up Ciara. I hope it doesn’t slow down my healing process, but I really don’t see another answer right now. I must say I am enjoying the pt time. The massages on the shoulder feel so good! The other things they do there can’t be copied at home so I really would be missing out.

I came home and fed the horses and boy was it cold out there. I came in and got on the computer for just a little bit then I went in and snuggled with Danny for just a little bit. Other than that I did a whole bunch of nothing today. I should have cleaned the house, but again, I wasn’t feeling up to it. I really didn’t want to get on here and type tonight, but I’m trying to keep myself from sinking into a deeper depression still. I want to be excited about life again, loving what I’m doing. I’m tired of hurting and long to feel good again. I know the days can’t be far away, but it’s what I want right now.

I’m going to jump off of here and go get my outfit picked out for tomorrow. I’m going to try and get a good night’s sleep so I will be wide eyed in the morning. Please continue to pray for me because I really covet your prayers. I’m blessed to have you all in my life and I appreciate you all so very much!

Melissa Fitzwilliam

No comments:

Post a Comment