Monday, November 16, 2009

An update on Ma

Well we spent another day up at the hospital with Ma and each time we see her she just keeps getting better and better! The doctor said they could remove the tube that went in her nose, down into the stomach to drain it, and they did that. Then he said she could start drinking water, juice, and eating jello. When he said that I almost started crying! It’s been such a long time, since February, since she’s been able to eat or drink! He said if things continue to go well they might move her out of ICU tomorrow into a regular room and if she continues to improve at the rate she’s going she could be release from the hospital on Thursday or Friday. God has been so good to us through all of this and I can’t see how anyone could deny His great love towards us! He never ceases to amaze me, but that’s because He is an all-powerful amazing God! Our prayer through all of this is that her healing would be to the glory of God and I don’t think anyone would deny that is exactly what has happened. Praise Him for His goodness, praise Him for His love! This has brought so many people closer to Him and I don’t doubt this was all a part of His plan. Her pain is still pretty bad, but they are keeping it under control with pain medicine. My only concern is what’s going to happen when she gets home and can’t get the pain medicine she’s getting now. I know God has it all under control so I don’t need to concern myself with it. God will continue to heal her and bring her the comfort she needs, this I am sure of.

Melissa Fitzwilliam

No comments:

Post a Comment