Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Chocolate Coffee

A cup of chocolate coffee is not a bad way to start out a day! It’s cold outside today and we have a few things to be doing out there. Carmel keeps getting out of the fence so we are going to get a new battery for the electrical fence so it will zap him whenever he tries to get out. Then it’s off to go get two round bales of hay for the horses. Not to mention a quick pass by the doctor’s office to drop off some paperwork, then it’s off to the hospital to see how Ma is doing! I need to be cleaning on the house because it’s become a mess again. I go in spurts of cleaning, then not cleaning at all, not cooking, doing a bunch of nothing. The counselor says I just need to make myself do it, but that is easier said than done. It’s nice and peaceful this morning, with no TV on, just the sound of the dogs playing and running around. This would be a good morning to do my Bible study, but I need to jump in the shower and get cleaned up so we can be on our way. I would say that this chocolate coffee sure is yummy! It’s better than regular old coffee any day of the week. Coffee is great, chocolate is better, and put the two together and ahhh. Yep that’s what kind of morning I’m having, an ahh morning. I hope it stays this way the rest of the day! I can’t wait to see what God has in store for me today. This is a day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it. I love that song! I wish I felt like rejoicing every day, but I’ll make do rejoicing in Him today. I wonder if Jesus would like chocolate coffee? Just a thought. How neat would it be to invite Him to sit down and just chat over a cup of coffee! Sounds like a perfect way to start out a day. So maybe I’ll pull out that Bible for a few minutes and read, invite Him to sit down with me while I enjoy this cup! Now that sounds like the best plan of the day!

Melissa Fitzwilliam

No comments:

Post a Comment