Monday, November 23, 2009

This Morning

I went to see Anita today and she thinks I am doing well. We went over the past two weeks events and it’s amazing how fast 45 minutes go. She is such a blessing in my life! Right now I’m trying to get in the mood to clean the kitchen and the rest of the house. I know later on I’ll have to go sit with Jen, if not stay the night over there. Ciara is in the kitchen making us so homemade pancakes right now and that sounds so good for breakfast! She’s such a dear. Last night we went over to Roy’s house to see Jen and watch the Bears play. I went to sleep before they finished the game so I’m still not sure of the outcome. Hopefully they won. I was so tired last night from taking that headache medicine but I’m happy to report that today it is gone! I’m so tired of getting these headaches and they seem to be happening with greater intensity and more frequently. I think it’s about time to go get those shots in my neck again. I just went into the kitchen to put out a small fire on the stove and as Ciara is cooking these pancakes I see she has the burner on high! Bless her heart, she is still learning to cook, but she’s doing a great job. She’s getting so big so fast! I’m still waiting on word to see if I’m going to go back and work for John and Renee again. I’m not sure if this is what God wants me to do, but I figure if I get the job it’s what He wants for me. So often I’m unsure of what His will is for my life so I am constantly praying that He opens doors He wants me to go through and closes the ones He doesn’t want for me. It’s my only way of knowing what He wants from me. I think I will sit down for awhile today and work on my Bible study some more, because heaven knows I need it. In the mean time I have to start working on that kitchen! I want the house clean for Thanksgiving because I think we are doing Thanksgiving breakfast for the girls again. I don’t know if I want to do that, because I’m pretty sure they will all be down for Thanksgiving dinner later that evening and I don’t see the need to do two big meals that day. I know it would be nice to just have our family, but it’s such a big chore and I know I’ll have to be up early anyways to start cooking for dinner. We have planned to make so much for dinner I wonder if I’m overextending myself. I’m sure I’ll have to get Danny’s help in making some of the stuff. I can’t imagine doing a whole dinner myself. I know the day will come, when we have grandkids that I’ll be doing that, but hopefully that not for years to come. I guess I better get off the computer for awhile and start my day here at the house, but I’m procrastinating as long as I can lol. But it’s not going to clean it’s self and Ciara can’t help today because she has too much homework to do so she can go to Disney World with her dad. I’ll miss her so much while she’s gone. Ok now’s the time. I’m really getting off of here. I’m just in the mood to write today although it seems to be pointless and aimless things. But there is always time to do more later…

Melissa Fitzwilliam

No comments:

Post a Comment