Monday, November 30, 2009

I Need to Get Busy!

I woke up late this morning, what’s new to that though. So I’m up now and drinking my favorite chocolate coffee! I’m listening to the annoying TV in the background and the dogs play fighting. Danny wants me to help him work on the fence today so I guess we’re going to get out there soon and get started. It’s kind of cold outside today and for whatever reason I’m not in the mood to do anything today. I do need to get dressed and run Ciara’s homework up to the school since she’s in Florida right now. I think she will really enjoy Disney World, I just wish I would have been able to take her. In other news, Ma wants to stay in the hospital another day so I guess for the time being we’re planning on her being home tomorrow, if she doesn’t change her mind again. Danny didn’t go to work again last night because he wasn’t feeling well, but I know he’s missed so much work and he needs to get back as soon as he starts feeling better! I’ve been doing good about not smoking, the patch really seems to help; although this morning I’m really wanting a cigarette, but I won’t smoke one because I don’t have any. I did smoke one on Thanksgiving and felt really bad about it, so I guess that’s a good thing. Ciara is really relieved that I’m stopping smoking and that makes me happy. I know it will be so much cheaper and we’ll save so much money. Now I just have to stop missing smoking. I don’t think the patch will help with that. I did talk to Danny about my friend issue yesterday and he said that it’s really none of my business. You don’t offer advice if they are just needing a shoulder to cry on. And if she does ask for my opinion just to tell her I’ve never been it “that” situation so I really have nothing to offer her. To me that sounds like a lame excuse, but if it gets me out of losing the friendship I guess it will work. Well rambling (because that’s what it’s been) isn’t getting anything accomplished, other than getting this stuff off my chest. But that doesn’t get the house clean or the fence put up. So I guess maybe I’ll get me one more cup of coffee then it’s off to work and drive in CC’s homework. There’s plenty to do today if I just set my mind to it. I just need to shake off this “not wanting to do anything” and get my stuff in order. Oh, we also need to clean out the shed so we can get our Christmas stuff up. Yes there is plenty to do so I better get busy!

Melissa Fitzwilliam

No comments:

Post a Comment