Sunday, November 22, 2009

Still Battling this Headache...

I’m writing just a short note for now because my head is killing me! Roy went to pick up Jen today and I’m sure I’ll do my fair share of taking care of her. Ma was in good spirits today but I think she’s scared of getting up and trying to walk. I fed her some ice chips and she really enjoyed it! Ciara has a ton of homework because she’s going to Disney World next week with her dad. She’s out of school this whole next week so she should have plenty of time to get it done! I’m really sick of getting these headaches. I took Danny to the ER last night for his headache and I think they finally gave him some medicine that may be helping, praise God! Last night at church, the Thanksgiving dinner was a huge success. After we ate we went in the sanctuary and sang our favorite songs and gave so testimony if we so chose. After that we took communion and it was just a wonderful time. I have an appointment with Anita tomorrow and then I’m sure I’ll be down at the house taking care of Jen. I’m still trying to get a job, and I’ve just prayed it would be the one God would want me to have. I have the faith that He’ll provide the perfect one for me! God is such an awesome God!

Melissa Fitzwilliam

No comments:

Post a Comment