Friday, November 20, 2009

Should Be Cleaning...

I need to clean my house so badly, but for the life of me I can’t find the energy to do it. I know a good house wife would get off her duff and do it anyway, so what does that make me? Tomorrow we have our Thanksgiving dinner at church and I would like the kitchen to be clean so it won’t be so hard to work in. I know I just need to get up and do it, but I need some motivation that I can’t seem to find. If I started working on my whole house today it would take me weeks to really clean it, yes it’s that bad. I’m still looking for that magical cleaning lady that doesn’t charge you to come clean house, but we all know she is just a figment of my imagination. I remember a time when I was working on it from the first thing in the morning until last thing at night, but the desire has left me. That doesn’t mean I don’t want a clean house because I do, and I don’t necessarily want someone else to do it, because they probably wouldn’t do it right (by my standards). So I guess all that’s left to do is just get up and do it! Oh, sometimes I wonder if a job wouldn’t be good for me to give me some sense of purpose. Not that I don’t, I should. I’m a firm believer that a housewife should be able to keep up with her house especially since Danny works and brings in our only income. So with that in mind I guess I’ll get up and clean. Wish me luck!

Melissa Fitzwilliam

No comments:

Post a Comment