Wednesday, July 22, 2009

So Rough

She’s had it so rough! She’s been sick since February and shows no signs of getting better. He talked about just making her comfortable the other day and it made me sick to my stomach. Many times when you make someone “comfortable” it’s because they are nearing the end and I’m praying with all I have that it’s not her end. We can’t find a reason why the doctors can’t fix her. We ask for them to seek a second opinion but not knowing that it would do any good. She is so discouraged and she is so tired of being sick and we can offer her no hope, only our prayers. We pray for complete healing, but not knowing God’s plan, His will, we are not sure what is going to happen. We will go with her to the hospital tomorrow and pray for another successful procedure, but are they even successful since she is getting no better? I’m not sure, but what I do know is I’m scared of the unknown. She means so much to me. She’s been the loving mother, I haven’t had. Yes she’s had her moments, but who hasn’t. All I know is I love her and I would give anything for her to be well again. Danny is worrying himself sick and he sees her getting worse all the time. She no longer looks well. She looks like a former shell of herself. We just have to let her know of our great love for her and how much she means to us. She’s a wonderful woman, she’s my Ma.

Melissa Fitzwilliam

No comments:

Post a Comment