Saturday, July 11, 2009

So Blessed

Life is getting better. There are good days and bad days, but it seems as though the good days are prevailing. I’ve been getting out and about which is more than what I could say in the past. Doing things around the house are still slow in coming but there is small progress being made. When I think about my life I know I am so blessed to have a Savior that would go to any extent to save me from myself. His love continually amazes me as He covers me in His grace. He holds me close even when I try and draw away. It’s hard to believe He would want to pursue me and want to love someone like me. How could you ask for a better best friend than Jesus Christ. He has kept me save and upheld me through the toughest of times. Even when I thought He was so far away He was and is always right there beside me. I cling to His promises with all I have and there have been many times when they were all I had to keep me going. Now He is showing me all I have to live for and that He has a purpose just for me. His love is everlasting and He is everything that is true and trustworthy. He is my all in all. He is my Redeemer from sin, my Savior from death, and my Beloved forever and my Bridegroom. If I live every day of my life, there is never enough love that I can offer up to Him. I can only bring the offering of my devoted heart and my unconditional love. He is my Father that I long for, the Spirit that guides my day. He dwells within me and shelters me under His wings. I soar high in His Word for He is the Word eternal. Words can’t express my love for Him I can only live a life that would speak of my love eternal for Him. He has blessed beyond measure, yes anointing me with His oil of gladness, healing my brokenness, and pouring out His mercies and grace that is life saving. And one day when He calls me from above I will sing His praises and spend eternity at His feet living forever in His boundless love.

Melissa Fitzwilliam

No comments:

Post a Comment