Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Melissa's HUSBAND SNEAKING A BLOG

I just want to thank everyone that reads my wife's blog. Everyone's comments are so nice and uplifting and she enjoys it very much! She is not aware that I am writing this. I just want to thank the Lord for the wonderful gift he has given me with her companionship and love. Thank God for providing her with poor eyesight so she can't realize the lout God provided her with!

She is the most God Fearing, loving, caring and the most beautiful empathetic woman I have ever met, God truly provided us as soul-mates at a time when we were in despair of finding someone to love. Though we have been hit with life's tragedies and repeatedly attacked financially our love and respect for each other has only gotten stronger because of it.

God has provided her with a gift of writing with clarity and provides her with wonderful insights into his love for us. He also has given her a wonderful and delightful gift of prolific poetry on all sorts of subjects. I truly believe that if she were to find a publisher she could bless with her writings and be blessed financially for her gift. Ask her to share something with you!

In short I wanted to sing her praises and lift her up to Our Father for the gift he has blessed me with and I pray she is a blessing to all of you!

May the Lord Bless You Abundantly with Love, Danny.

5 comments:

  1. Now everyone can see what a truly wonderful husband I have!!! I am the one who's been truly blessed to have him in my life. Our love is an amazing story that can't be compared to another! God truly has blessed us with each other and I am continually amazed at how He demonstrates His love by the love of my spouse. God is a great God for providing me with the best husband in the world! Love you too honey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaawe!! My daddy is corny. ;]]]
    Love you both!
    -Shay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this posting from Danny is like a precious gift. I am grateful the Lord led me to Mel's blog for there is so much spiritual food in what she writes. The two of you have something so wonderful together in Christ it is obvious how much you love one another. God has been prompting me to pray for you both, mostly for Danny's job and for your finances. Blessings to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shay (our daughter), He's not corny, he's sweet!! And Tracy, we covet your prayers! We are blessed to have you reading the blog and are so grateful for you! Our prayers go out to your family as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Each of you are continuing on the Right Path. Loving one another and learning the deep, deep love of Jesus in your lives.

    You will do well to continue to earnestly seek His Face and you WILL be transformed by the renewing of your mind!

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete