Thursday, March 11, 2010

Need Some Prayer....

The past couple of days have been so crazy! I can’t even begin to describe it and some of it I can’t. I’ve been working my little heart out and I’m still loving my job. God is so good to bring me to a job that I truly enjoy the work and enjoy the people that I work with. I want Him to receive all the glory for all of this!! It was totally in His hands and He delivered me from a situation that wasn’t for me and provided me so much more than I ever hoped to find. I serve a great and mighty God!!

The biggest happening is something I can’t really go into, but we need your prayers desperately! Danny is having some issues at work and maybe when he feels comfortable I can it with you but for the mean it safe to say that the job is causing him great heartache. I haven’t seen him this down in such a long time. We are both concerned and praying that God’s hands will keep us safe and our heads above the raging waters. It truly does feel like we are in the midst of a storm. It’s raging out of control and the only thing keeping us afloat is God. He is in total control and I know He will keep us in the palm of His hand, but please pray for clarity and that God’s will will be evident to us.

Ciara is back home and that is great. I went to her Spring Concert the other night and she looked so beautiful and she sounded so wonderful. It was one of those moments that I was so proud to be called her mother. I felt so blessed to have her and it just reminded me how fast she’s growing up. The years are flying by so fast, they are slipping through my fingers though I try to cling to them so tightly. It’s like trying to hold water, it just runs right through. In a way it is fascinating to see her grow from child to young lady, it just amazes me. God has blessed me so much with our girls. I do love them so very much!

Well I’m keeping this one short again. My head is killing me and I need to take some medicine and lay down for awhile. I’m really going to try and make more time to get on here but with working it’s been so hard. I’m going to go spend some time with my family now. Take care and I’ll update you soon again.

Melissa Fitzwilliam

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for letting us know as much as you can about how to pray for you. God brought you to mind tonight and now I know it was for a reason. Praying things will all come together in His perfect timing.

    ReplyDelete