Sunday, March 7, 2010

Oh Boy....

Oh boy…things may be fixing to get hairy. I’m not sure what’s going on yet, but I think there is a possibility that things may get crazy. Things (I’m not sure what) are going on with Shay right now and I think she may be coming out here with us for awhile. I’m a little nervous about how things may go, but I’m totally putting in God’s hands and just praying everything will be ok. I hate the unknown and the possibility of confrontation but it may not be able to be avoided. I don’t want to presume too much right now, but I don’t want to be unprepared either. Tomorrow will be a big determining factor on how things will unfold so please be in prayer.

Today was an ok day. I went to church this morning and didn’t realize that today was the day that we taught the kids so I wasn’t as prepared as I should have been. However everyone else was and I think it went ok. After church we had our fellowship dinner and it was great. It was great food and a wonderful time of fellowship. I had a chance to catch everyone up on my new job and God received all the glory for what has transpired. He is such a great and wonderful God!!! His previsions are perfect and He leaves me wanting for nothing. I can’t sing His praises enough. And as much as He was in control of the job situation I know He has total control of this upcoming problem.

I ran and got some chocolate creamer after church for our coffee. We’ve really been missing it! However I have a wonderful friend, Tara, who got me some chocolate coffee and I’ll be able to see her probably on Thursday for a coffee date!!! I love those times together. It’s been over a month since our last coffee date and with me working and her being so sick we wouldn’t have been able to do it anyway, but we are both excited about this upcoming date. I came home and the dogs were acting really weird around Elowyn. They kept sniffing her and wouldn’t leave her alone. Finally I pick her up and I discover the problem…she’s gone into heat. I’ve been wondering when this would happen and I wanted to be prepared because we don’t want her to get pregnant in her first heat. So I grabbed the puppies up and ran into town to PetsMart and got a little doggie diaper for her to wear so the blood won’t get on anything and it blocks access so Asher can’t get to her. I’ll just have to watch her close when she goes outside to go to the bathroom and make sure he doesn’t get to her then.

I came back home and Danny was sleeping. I decided I was in desperate need of some snuggle time so I laid down with him to take a little nap. I never did fall asleep but I laid there for about 2 hours just being embraced in his arms. It felt so good!!! When he got up he was really chilled. He’s in his robe and is buried under the covers now. It’s nice and warm in the house but he’s still freezing. So he called into work tonight and told them he wouldn’t be in. So this means I get a night with my hubby in bed with me! I hate that he’s not feeling well but I am happy I don’t have to spend the night by myself again. Well I’m going to jump off here and get my stuff ready for work tomorrow. Please be in prayer about what we should do concerning Shannon. I’m not sure what the Lord has in store, but just pray His will would be clear to us and we would be obedient to it….

Melissa Fitzwilliam

No comments:

Post a Comment