Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Excited About Tomorrow!!!

So tomorrow I’m going to see a hypnotist to finally quit smoking! I can’t begin to tell you how excited I am about not smoking anymore! I really wanted to quit on the patches, but while it takes away the physical craving for a cigarette, it doesn’t take away the mental craving for one. The man I’m going to see is named Patrick. He has high hopes for me because I was such an anti-smoker for almost 30 years and I’ve only been smoking a year he is saying it should be an easy fix! He is also going to go over not over-eating when I quit smoking. It has long been know that when people stop smoking they start eating and I don’t want that. So I get weight loss and smoking all in one session! This is great!!! I know my family will be so happy that I’m not smoking anymore not to forget my Lord! I can’t imagine how His heart broke when I picked them up in rebellion. But tomorrow is a new day with new beginnings!

Today was a typical day at work. I did get to do something new today. They taught me how to do freight and it took up quite a bit of my time. Also mom and grandma came to the store to pick up some sandals that I had saved for mom. I was talking with my dear brother in the Lord earlier and he has some good sound counsel. If mom and grandma can’t accept Danny then they can’t accept me. Right now it’s a trust issue with them. They simply don’t trust him. If what they say actually happened (and he swears it didn’t and they swear it did) then I could understand there trust issues. I want to believe my husband more than anything. And also I don’t like the fact that they are trying to almost force a wedge between us. That is not of God!!! But they simply can’t see that. In their eyes, they are doing me a favor. Danny thinks they are setting me up for another heart break. I hope he’s wrong and that God is working on fixing everything, I just don’t know.

Well my hubby is in bed waiting to cuddle with me so I guess I better run. My body is feeling achy right now and I don’t feel the hottest. I have a coffee date with Tara in the morning that I’m very excited about and then it’s off to see Patrick. I also need to work on the house and my husband is taking me out for a celebration dinner for me quitting smoking or just to take me out lol. Elowyn (my dog, baby, puppy, soon to be momma) is getting bigger with each passing day. Either she is going to have some big puppies or just a lot of them. I have puppy-itis so bad right now it’s not even funny! I need another baby to cuddle and pretty soon I’m sure the little ones will be driving me crazy. I’ll keep you posted!

Melissa Fitzwilliam

No comments:

Post a Comment