Friday, May 7, 2010

Skimming Over the Top of the Latest....

Well it’s been a whirlwind of events this past week. I know I won’t be able to remember it all and I’m not even going to try, but I’ll do my best to fill you in on the latest. Let’s see, first and foremost Danny got a new truck. Yes, I know he just got a brand new one in July, but with him retiring and trying to start a new business with farm equipment he needed one that would pull more weight. It’s a really nice truck, and everyone seems to be totally in love with it. I’m ok with it, I guess I’m kind of indifferent about it. It really didn’t cost much more since it was used and the trade in almost balanced it out. It’s a 2004 Ford Harley Davidson edition super duty diesel. (That last part was from Danny lol) In any case, we’re taking a trip in it to El Reno tomorrow to go to a fishing tournament so Ciara can fish. It should be a fun time.

I’ve been having the craziest dreams here recently! They are random and so bizarre! They wake me up in the middle of the night laughing, crying, and just the other day mad as all get out!! In one of them I dreamed that Danny was cheating on me and it was a long dream so I’ll spare you the details but I woke up and I was livid at him!!! I felt so betrayed! I know it was just a dream, but you know those dreams you have that are so vivid and life like that they leave you with that feeling for the rest of the day? Well that’s what it was like! It was crazy! I told Danny the dream and he was said, “Like that would ever happen” but still I couldn’t help from being mad and hurt. It’s funny now but it wasn’t that day.

Let’s see… I’ve been working so much lately and not much has changed about my job. I still love it and buy way more than I should! It’s so hard to work around cute clothes and not buy them. Danny told me I had to stop buying stuff and not put anything else in layaway. Things are on low key with my mom because I haven’t been calling her or texting her. I’m not mad at her, I’ve just been so busy! Danny’s mom (Lois or Ma) thinks I’m mad at her because I haven’t been around lately and I told him to tell her I’ve been working non-stop. She still wants me to call when I get off, but I just don’t think about it. I’m so bad about being wrapped up in my own life and what’s going on that often I forget to think about others. It sounds incredibly selfish and I guess it is, it’s just something I’ll have to break myself of.

Danny is getting geared up to start his business with heavy equipment. He’s buying a dump truck, a tractor, and all the “things” that go on a tractor to do heavy lifting and moving, etc. He’s really excited about it and I guess I am. I want to be supportive, but I would be lying if I said I wasn’t nervous. We have no customer basis and no business plan. I know God will work everything out so I’m just trying to have faith on this new road that He’s taking us down.

Elowyn is getting so big!!! I figure the puppies should be due in the next three weeks or so. I was holding her in bed the other night and I’ve gotten to where I sleep with my hand on her tummy. Anyway I was lying there and I felt one of the puppies kick! I can’t tell you how excited I was! It’s going to be so hard to part with the babies when the time comes! But we are already talking about buying two more wiener dogs and I’m super excited about that. Life continues to move forward and I’m just rolling with it. I really want to start my business where I’m breeding the dogs all the time. If I had 10 litters a year I would make more than working at the Buckle. I know that sounds like a lot, but I love doing it. We’ll see how I do selling this litter of pups and go from there. All I know is I love my dogs and they have become my babies of sorts.

Well I’ve got to jump off here. Mommy duties call. And wife duties lol. I miss being on here and sharing about my daily life. You guys are missing out on so much and by the time I get on here I’ve forgotten so much I just skim over the top of what I can remember. Ok I’ve really got to go….know that I’m praying for you all and how thankful I am for you!

Melissa Fitzwilliam

No comments:

Post a Comment