Saturday, May 16, 2009

Just what to do?

I sit at the house with plenty to do but not wanting to do anything. I need to go out and get my phone fixed but I don't want to go out. I need to clean the house but I don't want to do that either. I will be spending another night at home alone and the thought of that kills me. I'm suppose to teach Sunday School tomorrow but again I don't want to. I will, I am, but there is no desire to do anything. So just what do you do when there's nothing you want to do? I haven't figured that out yet. All I do know is I have a birthday coming up that I don't want to celebrate, times I don't want to remember, and people I would just soon forget. After what my mother did yesterday I would just as soon be adopted by other people. Yes it sounds harsh, but reality can sometimes be that way. So what will I do? Preferably nothing, but I'm sure I'll figure out something.

No comments:

Post a Comment