Sunday, August 29, 2010

I Want Anayah!!!!

Well I called Dawn today to see if I could pick up Anayah today, but she hasn’t returned my call yet. I am hoping to get her today since I’m having eye surgery on Tuesday and it will be a better part of a week before I can drive again. She’s only seven weeks old right now, but again I hope Dawn lets me get her. I am getting very antsy for Anayah and even Danny is getting excited! I want to call again, but I don’t want to seem desperate. I know I just need to be patient, but that’s easier said than done. It’s an hour’s drive out there so I’d like to get on the road so I can get back home by dinner time. Oh geez I don’t know if I should call again or just wait…

In other news, Kathy (our friend/worker’s wife) has had back pain for about three weeks now. She thought she had a kidney stone and was just waiting for it to pass. Yesterday she started running a pretty high fever and the pain was getting worse, so I got online and looked up home remedies for passing a kidney stone. The only thing I could find was 2 oz. of olive oil and 2 oz. of lemon juice combined and drink it down and the stone should pass in about 24 hours. It also said to get in a hot shower (as hot as you could stand it) and let it beat on your back. Well we have the hot tub so she climbed in there and let the massagers beat on her back. Well about 2:00 in the morning Rick came in and said he was taking Kathy to the ER. When she got there she found out she didn’t have a kidney stone but a severe kidney infection and bacterial infection in the kidney. They said she was hours away from her kidney shutting down!! So she’s still in the hospital on antibiotics and pain killers. What really stinks is they have no insurance. So while I was at church this morning I asked for prayer for her. There is untold power in prayer!!! She is truly blessed that her kidney didn’t shut down and that she’ll be able to make a full recovery from this.

Church was good this morning!! I am always blessed by Don’s teaching. My church family is a rock that the Lord has provided for me here on earth. The Lord never ceases to amaze me with the outpouring of love that He shows to me through others. I’ve been working on some of my poems to my Lord and am trying to get it set up on powerpoint in MicroSoft office. I think once I get it done it will be a beautiful tribute to our Lord and I hope I can figure out how to share it with others.

I guess that’s it for now. I guess I’m going to try Dawn one more time and hope I don’t seem too desperate. I guess I could clean on the house, but I really don’t want to. I need to do laundry, but I figure I’ll be here all next week so I can get it done then. I’m always the procrastinator. May the Lord bless you and keep you surrounded in His amazing love!!!

Melissa Fitzwilliam

No comments:

Post a Comment